Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 July 2012

The Olympics will run and run.....

I was going to have a rant about the Olympics and how, yet again, the UK is managing to turn what should be a great sporting and commercial event into a shambles. It's just so easy a target, I don't know where to start. Torches on sale on eBay. Tickets not on sale at all. Non-existant security. So I'm not going to bother having a go today. Worry not - the way things are looking, I'll have loads more opportunities in the next month.

4 comments:

  1. Green pen alert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pshaw, as they say in all the best circles! I was using the French spelling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're right, too easy a target for someone with your needle-sharp wit, but looking forward to what it dissects later :)

    ReplyDelete