Total Pageviews

Thursday 26 July 2012

Good Evening, Russia!

Somebody asked me to post a counter showing how many visitors I've had to the blog so far. I haven't worked out how to do that yet, but I have discovered that the blog has had 938 visits and 18 of them came from Russia.
Do I know anyone in Russia? Has anyone I know been in Russia lately and been so stuck for entertainment they had to call up the ranting old bag's blog in their lonely hotel room in Vladivostock?

Or are we being watched by Smersh or the KGB - or whatever Vlad Putin says they are called these days? Is Homeland Security looking over my shoulder and picking out people from my visitors who could do with a wee break in Guantanamo?

Either way, this ranting old bag is a first class source of information. I can be bought!

2 comments: