Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 October 2012

Welcome to Toryshire

What would drive a perfectly reasonable member of the Labour Party  - that's me, by the way, in case you don't recognise the description - to vote for independence for Scotland? Why, the Tories, of course! Or, more exactly, the obsession of the right wing of the Tory party with backing off from European laws and possibly leaving the EU altogether.

Did I not hear Cameron at his party conference telling us we are 'Better Together'? Obviously that only applies to the UK Union, not the European Union.

Somebody tell me Cameron will grow a backbone and snuff this mad idea out once and for all.

Somebody reassure me the Lib Dems won't allow it to happen.



1 comment:

  1. I recognise the feeling....Cameron & his cronies have done more for Scottish Independence over the last two years than the SNP has done in the last 20.

    ReplyDelete