Total Pageviews

Monday 8 October 2012

Autumn in Newlands Park

I was right in the middle of a rant about the Tories and their demonisation of benefits claimants, when I realised the sun had disappeared. I'd been planning to go to one of our local parks where I'd noticed a lot of plants and trees with their autumn foliage last week - when I didn't have my camera, of course. So off I went. By the time I got back I'd decided the Tories could go to hell in a handcart for me. Nothing anyone says will change these people.

So here are a few photos of Newlands Park in autumn. Enjoy. By the way, I haven't 'Photoshopped' or cropped the flower photos at all: the colours are so genuine, they don't need to be doctored. Which is more than can be said about the Tories.

Virginia Creeper on a house near the park
 
Japanese Acer
 
 
 
 
Looking towards the pond
 
 
The last blooms of autumn
 
Love the way this rose just seems to float in the air
 

No comments:

Post a Comment