Total Pageviews

Friday 14 September 2012

Jezza by name.....

Is it the name? The Jeremys of this world are doing my head in.

Paxman is more and more condescending by the day. Even when he ends up looking like a complete eejit - have a look on Youtube at his interview with a Welsh politico/economist) - he keeps right on arguing about things he knows nothing about.

Clarkson is a total and utter tw*t. I've got so I can't even switch on the telly when he's on just in case I put my foot through it. Well, it cost a lot of money and I didn't spend it so I could watch an ego on legs showing off to his mates.

As for Vine, what can I say? It's a shame he's more famous than Tim - at least his brother's sometimes funny. I heard Jezza Vine on R2 just before my sis and I left for lunch today. He was asking his listeners if they thought 'Kate' had brought the latest front page of Closer on herself by sunbathing topless. In a private chateau. In Provence. Miles (or should that be kilometres) from anywhere. Like they would know. No, Jeremy, you don't understand how the media work: mags like Closer invent news and R2 phone-ins like yours encourage the daft and demented to get excited about nothing.

If you do nothing else, Jeremy, how about stopping the dumbing down of the BBC by taking yourself off the air once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment