Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 September 2012

Here we go again.....

The front page of today's Herald tells me - again - that young people hate us oldies because we are bleeding the country dry with all the handouts we get. We have apparently made oodles of cash from work, pensions and 'property' (what I call my house) and left nothing but massive debts for the next generation.

So I've decided I'll do a deal with these young people: give me back all the money I have paid in income tax, vat, national insurance and council tax over nigh on 50 years, which this society spent on child benefit, widows' pensions, old age pensions, social housing, education, health care, etc, for other people's families. In return, I'll give back my fuel allowance (250 quid a year) and my bus pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment