Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Can you tell what it is yet?

Sorry - on reflection, a joke using a Rolf Harris catchphrase is maybe not a good idea these days...

Now that I'm moving house I'm looking at things more closely - much as we should have done with Rolf Harris, I suspect.

Today I spotted this under my desk in the snug:

It was plugged in to a multi-block but not attached to anything. What is it? Maybe the adapter for a now dead mobile phone?

Intrigued, I went looking further and found these in a drawer:
I know what the remote is for - the VCR I kept because I was sure I would use it one day...but the yellow cable? 

And these?


I have no idea how I came by any of them. And I don't know if I will need them when I move. 

When I think of all the ingenuity that went into designing this stuff, it seems a shame to throw it away - because that is what I'm going to do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment