Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 May 2013

It's Bitzer!

Michael Gove. Heaven help us, he is Scottish, educated at a private school in Dundee and minister of education dann saaf. He is apparently a very bright guy. Myself, I think he's a nutter, one of the Tory party's privately educated wonks who thinks he knows more about education than the rest of us and is sadly in a position to impose his views on parents and teachers across the land.

I knew all along he reminded me of a cartoon character and, finally, I've pinned it down: he's Bitzer in Shaun the Sheep. Now I've seen it, it's obvious. Pretty bright - for a dog. Easily led - usually by Shaun - you could probably tell him anything. And he's always equipped with a whistle, a clipboard and a checklist, just like his mates in Ofsted.




I like Bitzer. But I wouldn't want him taking decisions about my kids' education.

No comments:

Post a Comment