Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Rapid Rant

A friend who is leaving Scotland to live in France (why would anyone do that, I wonder?) has asked me to look out for a flat for her to use as à pied à terre on the Southside of Glasgow.

I found something at under 60K in the Herald property pages - perfect - and tried to look it up on the Slater Hogg Howieson website. Guess what? It's in the paper but not on the website.

I'm fed up with companies that don't invest in managing their websites - and it's not just Slater Hogg. Asda, Tesco and M&S are guilty too: the goods for sale in the shops often have nothing to do with what's on sale on their websites.

Do these companies really think potential customers are going to look at their websites and then take a trip to the shops in hopes of finding what they want?

Not me. I hope Amazon gets into the housing market. I'll deal with them. They've never let me down. And yes, I know their tax record is a joke but we can deal with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment