Total Pageviews

Saturday 6 July 2013

Good luck, Andy

Can't go to bed without sharing this. A friend sent me this link tonight. I'm not even very interested in tennis but I can't believe this racist nonsense is being published - don't read it if you're sensitive:

http://wingsoverscotland.com/british-together/

I'm sure most people don't feel like this but it's pretty nasty. Of course, these creeps only get away with putting this stuff up on the internet because they are anonymous and they know it. Roll on the day when everyone's name and email have to be shown on internet posts.

I might watch a bit of Andy Murray's match - don't know if I can stand the excitement - but another friend has reminded me that if anyone wants to invade Scotland, Sunday afternoon would be a good time to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment